Friday, March 19, 2010

Fill In the Blanks

{Via the little things we do}

1. Today I am wearing brown dress pants, a white shirt and a green cardigan. Does that match? Someone please tell me if that matches.

2. My favorite childhood food was chicken nuggets and my favorite food now is still chicken nuggets but definitely with mashed potatoes and brown gravy!

3. A day that I am too busy to listen to good music and have an impromptu dance party is a day that I am too busy.

4. The last movie I saw was Julie and Julia and the next movie I want to see is The Blind Side because I saw it comes out next week but I know the next movie I will see will probably be New Moon.

5. My favorite smell is birthday cake because, I don't really even know why. I just love it. I have probably 10 birthday cake candles. Love it.

6. A weird little quirk I have is I love to try and guess people's personality types. I'm getting really good at it. If you haven't taken the MBTI, you should because it's fun and insightful. If you have, you should tell me what your result was because I'm weird like that and like to know.

7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm INFJ. Which is absolutely my personality type. I have taken the test a million times over the last few years and I always get the same type. Maybe one day I'll write about why I think it's true.


Have a wonderful day everyone!




4 comments:

  1. mmmmmmm chicken nuggets are up there on my fav foods!! Great answer for #3: dance parties are the best!!

    Oh, and YES your outfit today definitely matches!!

    HAPPY FRIDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brown, white, green - sounds like it all matches to moi!

    I wear solids all the time, cause I too am afraid of not matching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grabbed this post! Isn't birthday cake just so yummy?! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep! definitely your outfit matches to perfection!

    i think most of use loved chicken before when when we were kids up until we grow up...there is something about chicken! haaaapppppy foood!!!!!

    have a great weekend!*♥*

    ReplyDelete