Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dear Anderson


The other day in my "The Teacher and the Social Order" class,we had to watch another documentary (really, this is like the 6th one this quarter). I was getting ready to fall asleep with my eyes open when I heard the voice of an angel.

This wasn't any documentary, this was a documentary about low income schools done by my main man Anderson!

Dear Anderson Cooper,
I love you. I love you so much it hurts.
You have been my longest crush. For about 2 years of my life, I felt like I couldn't love anymore than I loved Nick Carter (you know, the cutest member of the Backstreet Boys) That is, until I saw you.
I love how you save orphans from buildings in Haiti. I love how you cry about Hurricane Katrina. I love when you get fired up about reality tv.
One day, we are going to get married and I'll wear cute aprons and make you dinner. You'll come home wearing your super cute suit and tie and we'll eat dinner and talk about world events.
Everything will make sense and we'll live happily ever after.
xoxo
Whitney


1 comment: