1. The best day ever was when I saw U2 in concert. Pretty much the best moment of my life so far.
2. My favorite meal of the day is dinner because I usually eat it at school with the people in my program and we always have a good time.
3. This weekend is going to be mellow. I have nothing planned. Maybe I'll catch up on some cleaning or crafts.
4. Never in my life have I enjoyed being called on in class. Even to this day it makes me feel awkward and uncomfortable.
5. The only thing better than being snuggly in bed with a book is being snuggly in bed with a book and having nothing to do for the rest of the day. .
6. I could really do with some motivation. I always feel like by this point in the quarter, I am mentally done. I need to regain some motivation over Spring Break.
7. The most recent thing I bought myself was a purple ruffly cardigan. The story behind it is one night I ran to the store after class and I fell in love with it but it was way too expensive for my poor college student budget. When I went there last night after a horribly frustrating and overwhelming class, not only was awesome purple sweater still there but it was 40% off. It was like the universe was rewarding me for not pulling my face off during class!