Friday, March 12, 2010

Another Rainy Friday


1. The best day ever was when I saw U2 in concert. Pretty much the best moment of my life so far.

2. My favorite meal of the day is dinner because I usually eat it at school with the people in my program and we always have a good time.

3. This weekend is going to be mellow. I have nothing planned. Maybe I'll catch up on some cleaning or crafts.

4. Never in my life have I enjoyed being called on in class. Even to this day it makes me feel awkward and uncomfortable.

5. The only thing better than being snuggly in bed with a book is being snuggly in bed with a book and having nothing to do for the rest of the day. .

6. I could really do with some motivation. I always feel like by this point in the quarter, I am mentally done. I need to regain some motivation over Spring Break.

7. The most recent thing I bought myself was a purple ruffly cardigan. The story behind it is one night I ran to the store after class and I fell in love with it but it was way too expensive for my poor college student budget. When I went there last night after a horribly frustrating and overwhelming class, not only was awesome purple sweater still there but it was 40% off. It was like the universe was rewarding me for not pulling my face off during class!



5 comments:

  1. I definitely feel your pain of #4! I despise being put on the spot...but if you're going to be a teacher, you're going to have to learn to get used to it just like I did. I'm in my 4th year of teaching and STILL get anxious and nervous when I'm observed!
    Love your blog, by the way, and am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Whitney!!
    I totally agree with your answer to #5!! Oh, I miss those summer days when I had nothing to do for the rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lover!
    Thanks for the comment!! I love when you fall in love with something & then when you come back it is still there AND ON SALE!! Yay! :) Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just got your comment on my blog, I also sent your card out yesterday. Looking forward to getting yours! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable blog! :) Fill-in-the-blanks are so fun.
    Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete