Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Sun will come up, it always does

I used that title for 2 reasons. The first being that next week, I get to go on a field trip with my second graders to see Annie! The second, is that the past week has been filled with high highs and low lows. I've been trying so hard to find the balance with dealing with the realities of life (school work and friend drama) and spending time away from it all.

I've been feeling overwhelmed and ready for a break when I decided to sit outside and breathe. That's when I saw it.


Spring! After such a cold, dark winter, my daffodils and tulips are starting to poke out of the ground.

What a beautiful reminder that as dark and unhappy as things my seem or feel, the sun will come up and even though it doesn't always feel like it, Spring and sun will come.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment