Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Friday!


Found here

1. When I'm nervous I do this weird thing with my hands, it's almost like popping my knuckles but without the follow through. Maybe I should post a video of what this looks like because explaining it is giving me a ridiculous visual.

2. My favorite item in my closet is fancy pants. I just bought amazing dress pants that I wear while student teaching. They are comfortable AND professional which is so, so hard to find.

3. Baking cupcakes is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.

4. My favorite childhood memory is playing school with my sister. I've always *known* I wanted to be a teacher and I would subject my poor little sister to hour after hour of pretend school.

5. Something you may not know about me is I have really bad driving anxiety. I really dislike driving and will only do it when I *absolutely* have to.

6. A true friend will like all your flaws, support all of your ideas and understand that sometimes you just need to be rescued both mentally and from some of your dumb choices.

7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is that I'm a good teacher.



7 comments:

  1. hi whitney, i have bad driving anxiety, too! it's just so much more comfortable as a passenger, i think. less stress. thanks for the ah-ha moment of realizing "i'm not the only one".

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sure you will be a wonderful teacher....plus you've had lots of time to practice...playing school with your sister. so cute! oh...and i hate driving too. i don't get anxious, but i usually just make my husband drive.

    thanks for playing along this week!

    hope you have a great weekend.

    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. Next time you need to relax and are making some cupcakes. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for visiting. :) i think making cupcakes can be relaxing. :) true. and yes about the driving. i don't drive anymore. not that i'm anxious but i just don't have to do it over here. ;) lucky me, huh?!

    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thank you! i'll come back here and look at your bloggie... i'm about to head out the door but yay for happy mail!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your answer to #2 - favorite item in my closet - fancy pants!. Love it. :)

    I'm also with you on the driving anxiety. The first thing I'd buy if I won the lottery is a driver.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment!

    I would eat junk food for breakfast, lunch and dinner except I would get so many pimples!

    I think you will be a wonderful teacher, you sound really passionate about teaching.

    ReplyDelete