1. When I'm nervous I do this weird thing with my hands, it's almost like popping my knuckles but without the follow through. Maybe I should post a video of what this looks like because explaining it is giving me a ridiculous visual.
2. My favorite item in my closet is fancy pants. I just bought amazing dress pants that I wear while student teaching. They are comfortable AND professional which is so, so hard to find.
3. Baking cupcakes is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.
4. My favorite childhood memory is playing school with my sister. I've always *known* I wanted to be a teacher and I would subject my poor little sister to hour after hour of pretend school.
5. Something you may not know about me is I have really bad driving anxiety. I really dislike driving and will only do it when I *absolutely* have to.
6. A true friend will like all your flaws, support all of your ideas and understand that sometimes you just need to be rescued both mentally and from some of your dumb choices.7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is that I'm a good teacher.