Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Happy


Today is my parents' wedding anniversary.

I won't tell you how many years they have been married because then you would know that they were married after I was born. I mean um...

They celebrated this day by going out to lunch at the Olive Garden and then picking up their darling daughters some things from Wal mart.

I celebrated this day by sitting around in my sweat pants and catching up on the 9203 things I had on the DVR.

My parents have an awesome relationship. They have made some unfortunate and untimely situations work and have survived countless years of family and life drama.

If I believed in marriage as something eventually in the cards for myself, I'd hope to one day have a relationship similar to theirs.

Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment