Taken from here~
1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be figure skating. I used to be obsessed with watching figure skating. I would even skate to awesome songs.
2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take my sister, my ipod and a book. Probably The Outsiders.
3. Snakes are my most irrational fear.
4. I'd rather hear nails on a chalkboard everyday, than have to watch a Will Smith movie.
5. I am excited about having lunch with one of my favorite lady friends today. I so look forward to some quality girl talk.
6. I should really be getting ready for student teaching.
7. One of my favorite things in all the world is nights spent with good friends, in our pajamas watching movies and talking about life and the powers of the universe.
My goal for this weekend is to spend time with friends, get caught up on lesson plans and take time to enjoy the little things. Life has been hectic and super stressful but there is only 3 weeks left in the quarter. To me, that's like being stranded out to see and finally being able to see the rescue boat.