Friday, February 12, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday


I decided to try something new today!
*Inspired by The Little Things We Do*

1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includes my family, a few friends and a good meal. I'm going to limit my time feeling bitter and focus on the people I *love*.

2. My biggest guilty pleasure is Lady Gaga. Luckily, my best friend in my program feels the same way and we sing her songs often.

3. I am most proud of graduating from college, getting into Western and never, ever giving up.

4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be I recently bought myself a treat, a fancy and expensive pair of jeans, they are super comfortable and fit me just right, these jeans paired with my favorite pair of flats, a comfortable t-shirt and a cardigan and I'm set for life.

5. People are surprising me more and more every day. In my teaching program, we had an amazing group meeting on Tuesday and this week has been full of surprises from people I wouldn't expect.

6. I would rather be at home, warm and snuggly reading a book than being productive today, but that's life.

7. I love my cohort 24 friends more than slipper socks and being at home wearing sweat pants, which is an awful lot!


I'm off to have a Valentine's Day party in the class that I student teach in, swing by a candle party with one of the girls in my program then go to the airport with another school friend to pick up her husband.

Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. it's so easy to start singing and dancing to lady gaga! i hope you have/had fun at your vday party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you joined in to fill in the blanks this week! i enjoyed reading your answers and i agree with you about designer jeans...nothing can beat them. paige premium are my faves. they are like magic for my bum!

    hope you have a good day today!


    xo
    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete