Monday, February 22, 2010

Ask and You Shall Receive



I've talked a little bit about how things have been difficult lately. Sometimes the weekends are rough, I'm the type of person who prefers to be constantly busy and not have a lot of down time to sit and reflect. I like to constantly be moving forward.

I believe in the powers of the universe and I believe that if you truly deeply need something and are aware of what you need and why, the universe will do everything in its power to make it happen for you.

I found myself saying this weekend, "I just want to be feel better". I kept asking myself or the universe or whoever/whatever is out there listening to give me something to know that it's going to be okay. A reminder that as dark and as difficult as things sometimes get, that I'm on the right path and doing the right thing.

I couldn't wait for this morning and to return to the classroom. I knew that everything would be alright and the world would continue spinning forward. I've said before that the classroom is the only place where I don't feel anxious or sad. All of my drama is checked out the door and this is where I want to be.

Today, my host teacher asked if I wanted to spend the entire day there on Wednesday, not only will I get to teach my lesson and eat lunch with the kids but we are also going to see a play in the afternoon.


I know this is exactly what I've been needing and wanting.

Yay.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, there's something to keeping busy with teaching and being surrounded by kids that makes everything seem a little better.

    ReplyDelete