Sunday, January 10, 2010

This is an adventure






Sorry dear blog, life has been happening and I haven't had time to be around as much as I'd like.

I recently made a list of personal goals (note, not new years resolutions).

1. I'm going to stop giving people so much credit for how they make *me* feel. I am responsible for my own thoughts and actions and it is up to me and me alone to determine how much power people have in my life.

2. I'm going to stop ignoring every time someone does something that I *know* is no good, because whenever said person rarely does something nice and surprises me, they win me over and I lose the argument with myself that this situation isn't right.

3. I'm going to work on redirecting all my energy into teaching. Being aware of the effect and power of my words.

4. Allow less time for wallowing and more time for living.


No comments:

Post a Comment