Monday, January 25, 2010

Teaching Stories Volume 23082


I am battling the nastiest flu on Earth right now. I look and feel miserable but this week is one of my busiest (there are a few weeks this quarter where the calendar works against us and we have all 4 classes plus student teaching) I'm also in the middle of getting ready for my first teaching observation (where my supervisor comes to evaluate MY teaching), Basically what I'm trying to say is that don't expect anything content wise here. I'm barely holding on.

Here's what happened in 2nd grade today:

My paraeducator: You don't look so good today...
Me: I'm fine, really.
Para: Really? Lying about being sick? Western is bringing you along fast aren't they.


Z: Miss W, do you want to hear a REALLY sad story?
Me: um, sure?
Z: When I was 3, my dad had to go away because he was in the navy.
Me: Oh man Z, I'm sorry. Is he back now?
Z: UM YEAH. It happened when I was 3, weren't you listening?!

1 comment:

  1. I love blogs that include diet coke and teacher stories...cause its so much like my own!

    ReplyDelete