Monday, January 4, 2010

Dear Host Teacher,

Thanks so much for letting me be in your classroom this quarter. I can already tell that this experience is going to be amazing and I love how on board you are with all of my ideas.

Also, Thanks for letting me ready a book to the entire class today. I love that you remember when you met me and I talked about how much I love reading out loud.

I also want to thank you picking a book that contained the words "woodcock" as well as "mating" at least a dozen times. Second graders LOVE these words.

See you on Wednesday,
Whitney

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you are having a good experience! :)

    ps: I recently realized that I've commented on more of your blogs but they didn't "take" because I forgot the last step of typing in the crazy letters. Sorry bout that.

    ReplyDelete