Sunday, January 24, 2010

A boy and a girl go to see "The Lovely Bones"

After it's over:

Boy: I can't believe you!
Girl: What?
Boy: You didn't warn me. You just said oh this is my favorite book, oh peter jackson is directing it. YOU DIDN'T WARN ME.
Girl: Warn you about what?
Boy: She was MURDERED WHITNEY! He put her body INTO A SAFE and you didn't even tell me thats what was coming. There is NOTHING lovely about that.
Girl: I'm sorry, I figured you would google it or something
Boy: I just feel so sad
Girl: hahah
Boy: I can't believe you're laughing.
Girl: I'm sorry, I'm so glad you appreciated it.
Boy: I didn't just appreciate it... It like... blew my mind.
Girl: ARE YOU CRYING.
Boy: SHUT UP.

*5ish hours later:
Boy: I just cannot believe that movie.
Girl: *snore snore snore*
Boy: ARE YOU SLEEPING!
Girl: it's 10, of course I'm sleeping.
Boy: How can you sleep after we just saw something like that?
Girl: Really?! I knew we should have seen The Tooth Fairy instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment