Monday, December 21, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things


My new camera is here but because it has been raining, I haven't been able to take it on any adventures. This morning I decided to use it to document a few random things around my bedroom that make my heart sing.

My record ceiling is usually peoples favorite thing about my room.

I love the way people write my name, my bedroom door has a collection from over the years as well as a sign that says "love struck Osama sets his sights on Whitney", taken from the National Inquirer.

My amazing light switch cover found here

A random collection of funny and meaningful postsecrets.


Pictures of friends and family all centered around an awesome scrapbook page full of the words from "Oh The Places You'll Go".

This sign was one of the presents I got when I graduated high school.

My schedule board along with some motivational words.

I got a HUGE Harry Potter cardboard cut out when I was the first in line for the Half Blood Prince, meaning I was in line the early hours of the morning.

It took me a long time to feel comfortable enough to even turn this light on because I was convinced it was going to catch on fire. Now I love it.

Amazing finger puppets. Definitely one of the best things I have ever purchased. These ones are Harold and Maude and The Royal Tenenbaums. You can find these ones and some other super clever ones here. You can also see my ticket from the Seattle Art Museum!

My quote wall, full of framed words of wisdom that just make so much sense.



No comments:

Post a Comment