Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Grandma is in the hospital again.

One day I'll write about how it's situations like these that make me realize who is there for me and willing to deal with uncontrollable sobs and constant trips to the vending machine.

One day I'll write about how it's times like these when my family is crowded together in a small waiting room that I realize despite how different our lives are and our jobs are, this is my family and we are tied together by not just our dna but our unconditional love for each other (and star wars, which happened to be on in the waiting room).

One day I'll write about all sorts of stuff, but right now I'm trying to squeeze in a few hours of sleep before we head back to the hospital.


Merry Christmas Loves <3

Send boat loads of good thoughts this way.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your Grandma is doing much better, Whitney. It's never easy to see your family not doing well.

    Lots of loves.

    ReplyDelete