Friday, November 6, 2009

For going out she found, was really going in.

Last night in my special ed class, the director of our program stopped by to see how things were going and to let us know that next quarter we are taking four classes (right now I'm only taking three). We were also informed that we are going to need a minimum of EIGHT textbooks.

I think I might just pull my face off like I've been threatening to do this whole time.

This quarter I needed 4 books and they cost me $340. I can't even imagine how much a minimum of eight books is going to cost.

Normally this would not be an issue because I would just use my student loan money to cover it. But I can't do that now because I have to save my student loan money to pay for Summer quarter because I don't have any financial aid then.

So, right now I'm pissy and anxious and unsure of how I'm going to continue doing this. Sure, I can just run up ANOTHER credit card for textbooks but I can't keep doing that every single quarter.

Plus I can't imagine how time consuming four classes is going to be. Life is handing me a sack of shit right now and I'm trying really hard to figure out what to do with it.

I've been given this structure made up of school and homework and student teaching and now I'm just trying to build my own life around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment