Sunday, November 29, 2009

Circus

Sorry I have been so neglectful lately.

School is winding down and life is winding up. Does that make any sense? Probably not.

I've talked a lot over the last few months about trying hard to make a life out of the structure I've been given.

Everyday I am working on dealing with the things I cannot change, acknowledging the things that I have no control over and figuring out how to deal with them in a way that works best for me.

Sometimes, growing up hurts. Sometimes it makes me sad and awkward and insecure.

Sometimes, it's beautiful and candid.

I'm working hard on reminding myself that these rough patches are worth it. That everything happens for a reason and in the end, I am becoming the person I know I am meant to be.

As one of my favorite authors says, I am taking down yesterday to make way for tomorrow.

Thanks for being patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment