Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm Myelinating

Have you noticed the overwhelming sense of bitterness coming this way?

I don't know what it is anymore. My body and my mind are dealing with 101 different emotions and situations and tasks at hand. At any given time, I feel angry and lonely and overwhelmed and sad and uncomfortable and out of control.

I need to calm down. And I need take a deep breath. And I need to recognize that I DO have control. I feel like right now, I must allow myself to feel angry. And sad. And lonely. And crazy. I must experience it, or it will rear it's ugly head with so much power I might not be able to calm it down. I need to make time to sit down and think about my situation. I need to acknowledge that this is going on and then I can move on to the next step, which is crying and screaming and writing and coping.

And then I can move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment