Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The King of the Eyesores

Some days just suck.

There's no sugar coating or sweet way of saying it.

Some days I just want to get back in bed and not come out.

When I started this blog and made the ultimate decision to take the lock off and let people in, I made the promise to myself that I would have this be an accurate representation of my life and the kind of person I am.

Not every single day is sunshine and roses. Some days are filled with shit and bastards.

Bastard friends, bastard family members, bastard situations.

These days happen. They happen to me and chances are, they happen to you.

For me, these days sneak up on me. They take the wind out of my sails and catch me off guard.

The best way I can describe it is like PE class. You're playing outfield and doing your best when you miss a ball and it hits you right in the chest. It takes your breath away and leaves you asking yourself, "now what do I do?".

I know that tomorrow will be a better day. That every situation in my life is manageable and in the grand scheme of things, life could be a million times worse.

But right now, I need this time to wallow and cope and catch up. I need to get into my pajamas and watch movies and only deal with my Fiona Fish and the characters in my books.

I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment