Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jo and Laurie


There are a number of things that I struggle with on a daily basis.

Here are an example of some of the issues that I can't comprehend on my own:

-Why my mom gets mad when I want to spend the whole day playing Fallout 3.

-Why some teachers are mean and act like they want to swallow some kids up whole? Becoming a teacher takes a lot of hard work, why do it if you don't want to?

-Why do some people not turn right on a red? I get that in some states its illegal and whatnot. But not in Washington. TURRRNNN.

-Why washing a plate with ketchup on it is the single grossest thing on Earth.

Lastly and most importantly, why Jo and Laurie didn't end up together?

Seriously.

If I could rumble Outsiders style with one person, it would be Jo March. I have spent many hours contemplating why she wouldn't want to marry him. Especially in the movie version. Pre-wife beating Christan Bale is quite a catch.

That's really all I've got today.

No comments:

Post a Comment