Monday, September 21, 2009

Back To School


Today is my first official day of school and the beginning of the last 2.5 years until I get my teaching degree.

Here's what I'm anxious/excited about:

-homework, I LOVE homework. I'm not even kidding or trying to be sarcastic. I love homework and I love having the built in excuse of homework whenever I don't want to do anything. (For example, "sorry I couldn't make it to family dinner Grandma, I had TONS of homework")
-I'm also excited to get to know the people in my cohort better. And by better, I mean "well enough to make nicknames for all of them".

Here's what I'm not excited about:
-Having to be social
-Having to get dressed
-Being gone between the hours of 5:30 and 9:30. That is the most inconvenient time bracket to be gone. I'll be missing dinner, at least one snack and the beginning of all my shows.

I'll be back tomorrow with a complete over analysis. After I watch House AND Gossip Girl on dvr because I won't be home to see them tonight.

Damn education.

No comments:

Post a Comment