Friday, August 28, 2009

Frrriiddaaay Fiivvee

1. Today I tried paper macheing light switch covers. It was messy and totally fun. I'm going to wait until it dries but I think this might be something I'll start doing more often and eventually start selling them.

2. Now that I'm not working and devoting all of my time to lesson plans and unwinding from looonnng Summer days, I've been watching a lot of tv shows on DVD. I've now watched the first four seasons of The Office (which never stops being funny) and the first two seasons of 30 Rock.

3. I'm having one of those blah days. While it's nothing in particular that is making me feel this way, I just don't feel like leaving the house, or more specifically, leaving my bed. I know that tomorrow it will pass but for now, I just feel like curling up with a book and not thinking about anything to serious or important.

4. I am running out of things to say, so I'm going to post two items I've had saved on my favorites for when I have money or need to give an awesome gift. The first is:

The retro Birds Misha bag found here. Check out Deyitta's shop for lots of other super cute and super practical bags.

5. I've had this card saved for awhile now and have been waiting for the perfect reason to buy it.
This and other super sweet and unique cards can be found at PaperMichelle's shop.

Alright, I'm off to enjoy more time and bed. Maybe I'll watch a movie, or read a book. Or just enjoy some quiet time to myself.

All the love in the universe,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment