Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Five

1. I don't have a job. Is this coming off dramatic enough? Yesterday I signed my very last time card and walked out the door. Then it hit me, shit. I don't have a job. You know what I do have? Almost $3000 in credit card debt and no perspective job. Oddly enough, I'm not stressing about this as much as you would think. I'm trying to be all open minded about this situation and know that when the time is right and if I work hard enough, I'm bound to find a new job. Wrong. I'm unemployed.

2. You know what I do a lot of? Internet creeping. Here are some of the sites I highly recommend. I'm going to use the next few points to recommend some top quality reading material.

3. -Texts from Last Night. Funny beyond belief. You know what I really love about this site? The fact that you can search by area code!

4. My Life is Average. Full of Harry Potter, fort and nerdy to the max jokes. I love knowing that there are people out there who are just as average as I am.

5.1000 Awesome Things Pretty self explanatory and super funny.

6. The Spohrs are Multiplying. Seriously heart wrenching. Reading this blog has changed my outlook on life. This family inspires me to be a better blogger and just a better person in general.

7. Bakers and Astronauts. A super clever site for all things teachery. I have learned so many ideas that I plan on utilizing when I have my own classroom. Or maybe when I get a new job.

Alright, I'm off to go soak up the unemployed life.

No comments:

Post a Comment