Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

This week has been crazy busy but in a super good way! On Sunday I took my sister to go see the Jonas Brothers in concert (don't judge), we had a great time and I know she enjoyed it. I remember what it was like when I was that age and got to see the Backstreet Boys.

Then I found out on Wednesday that I was accepted to the teaching program I've been working to get into! This means huge life changes and needing to quit my job, but it happens and I'm ready.

Now for some other new things around my house...
Baby rats! The boy recently bought a replacement rat so the first one wouldn't be lonely and one day we noticed she was really fat, like significantly fatter then the days before. Then one day I receive a frantic text that is all in caps while I was at work. The edited version would be something like "WE HAVE BABIES". There are eleven and at first I wasn't very fond of them, they are beyond cute.

Have a very happy and safe 4th of July. To me, the 4th of july means fireworks, bbqs and cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment