Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Five

1. I've pretty much given up on having a set day to update this, but I'm trying. I'm taking the same philosophy here that I do with my first and second graders, I want improvement not perfection and blogging at least once a week is definitely improvement.

2. I've talked a little bit about how much I love the panoramic feature on my camera, here is another example...
Amazing huh? You would not believe the amount of work that went into getting this just right.

3. The weather has been perfect this weekend! Warm enough to go out and enjoy it but not so warm that it's miserable. But I held strong and stayed responsible today and got all my new items up in my shop before we went out to play.

4. This week I have my final for my speech class. I can't wait for this class to be over. It has been extremely difficult and forced me out of my comfort zone in a number of ways. I'm ready for it to be over!

5. It's almost graduation (june 14th) and um, I still haven't bought my cap and gown. I don't have a good excuse, I just keep forgetting. I promise, promise, promise that I will do it this week!

All the love in the universe,
Whitney


No comments:

Post a Comment