Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Five

1. I apologize for slacking on this so much. Life has been crazy and in the last couple of weeks I've been dealing with putting my great grandma in a nursing home as well as finishing up the last few classes I need to graduate. But things have finally settled down and I promise to make an honest effort to blog more :)


2. This weekend the weather has been so nice. It was 70 today and it's supposed to be 75. Next weekend farmer's market is starting and it's FINALLY starting to feel like Spring.


3. In the midst of the craziness lately I've had a chance to add a few new items in my shop. These little roses are a huge hit and I've already sold two pairs in the first day of them being up.

4. Today for dinner we went to the Claim Jumper which is an amazing restaurant that I think is only in Washington, Oregon, Nevada and California. It is so good and the desserts are the best. I'd type out what we had but I doubt you care. Just know that if you are in state that has one, go there tomorrow and enjoy.
5. This coming week is super busy yet again but I have to say, after spending last week in the hospital with my grandma and dealing with signing graduation papers and constant craziness, I'm actually looking forward for things to return to normal. Who knew the day would ever come when I would look forward to JUST having work and school.
I have some awesome pictures from this weekend and I will try to get around and post them this week.
Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment