1. I am STILL sick. I think if you look back, I have had some sort of flu virus for the last three months. I don't know why I'm not getting better and I don't think it's anything to be concerned about but nonetheless this week I really feel awful and I've started coughing stuff up .
2. The weather has been crazy this week. It's supposed to be 60 this weekend (FINALLY!) but then twice this week I have woken up to snow. I never thought I would miss the warm weather but every time I see an Old Navy commercial for summer dresses and capris, I hear them calling my name.
3. You know what I really can't stand? When someone messages me on etsy and asks if I can lower the price of an item or make them a special deal. WHAT? It's not a garage and even then, doing that is tacky. It makes me feel uncomfortable because I hate turning away business but at the same time, I have to at least make back what I spent.
4. Spring time is such an awesome time for Young Adult Literature. Seriously. This month is the release of the new Megan McCafferty book which is a series of books that pretty much allowed me to survive my teenage years. The book comes out next week but I pre-ordered it like a year ago from amazon. Don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for at least a week or so after it comes out, I'm going to have to read it at least twice.
5. My best friend is having a baby (she is due in September) and next Thursday we get to find out what it is. I'm so beyond excited. I've already bought yarn in green and pink to make it a blanket and I paid off my kohls card so I can buy it lots of outfits AND I've already written a list of books that I am buying it. It's sad because we won't be working together too much longer but I am beyond excited to be a part of this baby's life. Have a good weekend everyone