Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Morning.

Monday mornings suck. Let's just get that out of the way. No matter what you are getting up to do, the transition from having a relaxing awesome weekend to getting up and being first thing in the morning and being responsible is no fun.

This morning I'm up early to clean up the house before my parents come home, make funfetti cupcakes (my speciality) for a friend's birthday and get to work at 11:30.

No fun.

What would I rather be doing? Sitting in my pajamas playing on etsy of course.

I'm working full time for the next couple weeks, (7 hours instead of my usual 4). That's making getting up in the morning even harder. I just tell myself think of all the cool crafting supplies I can buy with bigger paychecks.

Have a good day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment