Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Five

In an effort to start blogging more, I'm taking after one of my favorite authors Sarah Dessen and posting a Friday five. That way I'll at least be committed to writing at the very least every Friday.

1. This week has been awful. It's been half days so I've been working full time and it's been miserable. By the end of the day on Wednesday I was so hungry and tired that I almost didn't stay awake for Lost. This speaks volumes if you know me in real life.

2. Today for the first time ever, I had enough money in my pay-pal account from sales that I didn't have to spend any of my own money to buy supplies. I could definitely get used to this.

3. This weekend I have 0 plans. My own plan is to not get out of my pajamas and not stress out about anything. I'll of course have free shipping on all sales made on Saturday but I'm not going to worry about getting them to the post office until Monday morning. I'm going to use this weekend to regroup and recover.

4. I bought an awesome set of flatback embellishments that were all Summer food and I'm so in love with it. My hot dog earrings already sold and this is the first time I'm kind of sad to part with an item. Summer foods are for sure my favorite kinds of foods because they are pretty close to Carnival/Fair food and you really can't beat that.

5. I'm starting to look for a real job. I'm graduating from college in June and I really want something that will utilize my degree a little more. For the first time ever, the issues with the economy are hitting close to home (I know this may sound ignorant but it's one of the perks of still living at home). I feel guilty for wanting a new job when I should just be thankful that I have a job in the first place. But still, I feel like it's time for me to move on to bigger and better things.

Ok because #5 was such a downer, I'll give you a freebie.

6. I am addicted to The Office. Last night they replayed the episode where Toby comes back from his trip and Michael was freaking out and I was literally laughing out loud. If you are one of the few people out there that still don't watch it (it seems like once I jumped aboard the office train I realized that everyone around already had), I highly recommend it.

Have a good weekend everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment