Saturday, February 28, 2009

Changes




On Thursday I woke up in the middle of the night (this is normal thanks to the flu that's been lingering for the last two weeks or so) and checked my email to find that I had my very first etsy order. Yay.

Because I was so beyond thrilled that someone out there is interested in my stuff, I included a couple extra pairs of earrings in the package. I tell you, this etsy business is super stressful. At least a few times an hour I worry that something is going to happen between the time I shipped it and the time it arrives. I'm terrified that my first feed back is going to be negative. Ugh.

Here are a few of the newest creations in my shop:

I LOVE these. In the description I talk about what a fast food addict I am. When I saw these in another etsy shop I knew I was destined to have them and turn them into earrings.

These are maroon daisies. They are the perfect size and I'm in love with them. I promised myself that I'll make three pairs and if I don't sell all three of them by the beginning of April that I'll keep a pair for myself.

I recently got a new camera and I'm having a hard time capturing the awesome pink frosting on these donut earrings. Maybe I'll try in better light tomorrow.

Alright, I'm going to finish gluing a few other pairs. I'll try and find time to upload pictures of the white truffle cupcakes I made last week sometime soon!

Have a good weekend,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment